Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dr. Joel Fuhrman, MD at the Longevity Now Conference


Dr. Fuhrman is a physician whom I respect.  He is an out-of-the-box thinker and recognizes the critical role of nutrition in regards to creating true health. If you have followed my blog since the beginning, you may remember one of my earlier posts when I mentioned him and his book Eat To Live.  There are not enough physicians like him.  Imagine if they all became nutrition conscious instead of liberally handing out the chemicals/drugs.  They would shoot themselves in the foot and soon would be out of a job!  In this clip, Dr. Fuhrman discusses how eating micro-nutrient food can actually make you less hungry.  I can attest to this!  I eat two main meals a day.  My third meal is a green smoothie, if I can handle it.  If it feels like too much, I'll just drink water.  I feel so full on my raw meals that I just don't eat that much.  Dr. Fuhrman discusses how eating several mini-meals to accelerate one's metabolism is harmful and can actually accelerate aging.  Celebrity nutritionist Kimberly Snyder also  states the same.   Check out this clip!


Reversing Cancer Naturally Part 3 Coming up!

Enjoy the Journey!