Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Alternative Cancer Therapies on Prime Time


I recently read this article that some conventional cancer clinics are beginning to ration care.  Read the article here.  Normally anyone who is unfamiliar with alternative cancer therapies would say that would be a scary situation.  You should know me by now!  I think that it could be a blessing!  I believe radiation and chemotherapy proliferate cancer cells and make them resistant to any therapy you can try.  Every time I hear about someone who is going to start chemo, I just think, "That's it, they're gone!"  I can't tell you how many times I have wanted to yell in frustration, "There is another way!"  There are many people who are finding great success with alternative therapies. I'm so glad that Chris Wark is getting much needed recognition.  Chris Wark was on  the Ricki Lake show sharing his experience with reversing cancer naturally.  Alternative cancer therapies need to get all the recognition they deserve!