Monday, June 11, 2012

Two Must See Documentaries


In life, we often come across information which we are expected to believe without questioning it.  I believe in exercising our brains and doing our own investigation.  I like to pass along information to my readers, but please know that I consider this blog to be a platform from which my readers will feel impelled to springboard off of what I have shared and do their own investigating.  Always question, always find out for yourself until you are satisfied with what you are learning.  If you have come across information that disagrees with what I have shared and believe it, great!  If you happen to agree with me, great!  I think, however, we become susceptible to being "taken" when we buy into conventional "wisdom" without ever questioning it.  Just because information comes from a respected institution doesn't mean that it is the whole truth.  Anyone following me here?


Here are two documentaries I would love for you to see.  The first is BurzynskiHere is the trailer for this film.  Very interesting!  Again, you can draw your own conclusions about this film.

Next is the  film Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days   People with type 2 and type 1 diabetes effectively reversing their disease?  Wow, is that really possible?  Do your own investigating!



Enjoy the Journey!