Friday, October 26, 2012

Healing Cancer World Summit and a New Documentary


I was planning to do a post on the importance of drinking water but there are so many good things that have popped up that I had to share them with you.  First is an article on cancer.  I don't agree with Dr. Mercola on everything.  For instance, I believe that a primarily plant based diet provides all essential nutrients needed by the human body and animal products are not necessary whatsoever.  However, there is a lot of common ground I share with Dr. Mercola and I would rather focus on that.  He posted on new cancer research findings that are pretty amazing.  I have always believed that chemotherapy accelerates the growth of cancer cells because it is so toxic.  Now research is showing that it actually makes cancer cells resistant to treatment.  As seen in a few of my previous posts, this does not surprise me at all.  Don't expect to hear about this on the evening news.  I do not trust main sources of information for info on health and nutrition .  I find that they will spout off whatever they are paid to spout off.  I would rather see sources that answer to no one and have nothing to lose for sharing the truth like natural news

The next thing I wanted to share with you is The Second Annual Healing Cancer World Summit.  Why on earth did I not hear about it the first time around?  Anyhow, this time of year there are pink ribbons everywhere.  Like Chris Wark from Chris Beat Cancer blog, I do not support The Race for the Cure.  I believe it is a waste of money and resources to fuel one of the biggest scams of all time.  The powers that be will not allow for a cure because they are making an insane amount of money.  Take time out of your schedule, however, to view something that will not tax you financially and can help you become informed on natural methods of healing cancer.  It is such a shame that physicians and scientists that are making amazing discoveries have to risk their careers to share this all important information.  Of their many speakers, I recognize Kris Carr from Crazy, Sexy Cancer, Chris Wark from Chris Beat Cancer blog and Mike Adams from Natural News.  

Lastly, there is a documentary that I believe everyone should watch.  I am very leery of pharmaceuticals.  There are some very necessary drugs, but are they all?  My son and I could be dead today had it not been for modern medicine to help me during childbirth.  How much of it is really necessary and how much has been pushed on us for profit?  The Greater Good explores the topic of vaccinations, a topic that has bothered me for a very long time.  Please take the time to watch it!  


Have a great weekend!