Monday, October 21, 2013

A Success Story, The Latest GMO News and a Teenage Reverses Her Cancer Naturally

Trevi Fountain, Rome, Italy

I'm checking in from Venice with this post.  I received some interesting emails I thought I would pass along.  I really enjoy reading healing testimonials and thought you would too.  Dr. John McDougall is the first nutritionally informed physician I started to follow many moons ago.  Read this story of a woman who conquered her rheumatoid arthritis by changing her diet.  Very inspirational!

I so want such biotech industries like Monsanto to collapse.   As we are touring Europe, we really don't worry about gmo's here.  They are not allowed in Europe.  The U.S. is blatantly in the dark about genetically modified foods. This has created so much mistrust of our government and media for me.  I don't even bother to turn on the news anymore.  It upsets me that someone else is deciding for me what I should be informed about.  I don't like for my opinions to be pushed and swayed by someone who has an agenda.  I'll find my own news, do my own cross comparisons and think for myself. Here is the latest on GMO news.  This bit of news gives me hope.

Lastly, another great cancer reversal story from Chris' blog.  A teenager reverses her cancer with a raw food diet.  So awesome!

Brief post, I know but I'd rather be walking Venice right now.  I'm sure you understand!

Have a great day!